Tye Family Treated For Smoke Inhalation From Grass Fire

Tye Family Treated For Smoke Inhalation From Grass Fire

14 February 2011

published by www.ktxs.com


USA — A grass fire in Tye destroyed a storage building and caused one family to be treated for smoke inhalation.

The fire also prompted authorities to shut down County Road 309 near F-M 707 until they got control of the fire.

Tye fire officials say the flames appear to have been sparked by a barbecue pit and spread to 100 acres.

Several volunteer fire fighting crews, including Merkel, View and Hamby, were called out to battle the fire.


WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien