Cowley Co. man dies following grass fire

Cowley Co. man dies following grass fire

11 March 2011

published by www.ksn.com


USA — A man critically injured in a grass fire Thursday afternoon has died. It happened just east of Arkansas City.

Fire officials are not sure if Eugene Hoag fell into the fire, or it overtook him. The 76-year-old man was taken to South Central Regional Medical Center in Arkansas City and later flown to Via Christi on St. Francis in Wichita.

So far, crews aren’t sure what sparked the fire.


WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien