Coweta man dies from injuries in grass fire

Coweta man dies from injuries in grass fire

17 January 2011

published by www.tulsaworld.com


USA — A Coweta man died Friday from injuries he received in a Jan. 3 grass fire, a funeral home spokesman said.

Calvin Lee Hogan, 74, died Friday from complications related to fire burns on more than 20 percent of his body, he said.

Hogan was retired from Ford Glass Co. and was a farmer.

Visitation is 5 to 7 p.m. Monday at Wright Funeral Home and services are 10 a.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Church in Coweta.


Print Friendly, PDF & Email
WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien