Flames Stifle Man to Death in Northern Bulgaria

Flames Stifle Man to Death in Northern Bulgaria

21 July 2007

published by www.novinite.com


Bulgaria — A 62-year-old man from a village in Northern Bulgaria was stifled to death after his house was engulfed in flames.

Anguel Beykovf from the village of Shemshevo, near the town of Veliko Tarnovo, was asleep and drunk when the fire, started from dry branches crept to the lodge where he was living in the summer.

A heat wave driving temperatures close to 40 degrees has sparked a series of fires in theregion.


 

WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien